The idea of connecting to foreign countries has certainly been the topic of numerous commercials on television, usually associated not so much with software companies but backbone companies such as Cisco. With the flowing music and heart-warming shots, they evoke a sense of wonder and possibilities that I guess I never felt was within my grasp. With Elluminate, though, such 21st Century tech wonders might be within my class, all within the humble confines of my future classroom.
I'm wondering what common language the challenges of education might create among teachers even if English is not in common. The multimedia experience would seem to offer a number of different ways to communicate beyond the spoken or written word. Sounds exciting to me!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The cool part of being in the lifelong learners network--is that we are not afraid of the common barriers that we will face. I agree with brad that many new skills must come with the cutting edge technology that we will encounter as teachers.
Post a Comment